Monday, July 24, 2006

Blog Death: Is it just entropy?

So many blogs I like, and used to read, have gone silent, or nearly so. It is an epidemic; is it just summer?

AntiClimacus
Ex Nihilo
Freedom from Faith
Unfettered
Whacking Day
Yobbo

Fortunately, Peaktalk is back. And the hot chick SEEMS to be back, though it may just be another tease. (You all know how she is...)

But I may have to strike half a dozen from my list of links. Moribund, without explanation. Sad.

Of course, I took a hiatus myself. But I said I was going to.

Now, noboby OWES us posts. But give us a hint you are okay, for heaven's sake.

3 comments:

ns said...

tease? never! :)

HispanicPundit said...

No need to worry, your favorite blog of them all is still alive and kicking. HispanicPundit lives on! What more do you need? :-)

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Ex nihilo has a new post. Consider yourself a catalyst.

John Coleman