Thursday, April 08, 2010

Smokin' In The Boys Room: The Grand Game

Mr., I am fully....aware of the rules....'cause everybody knows that...smokin' ain't allowed on planes!

But Mr. Diplomatic Impunity tried it anyway.

So, let's play the Grand Game. What is your favorite part of this story?

My favorite part: TWO F-16s. TWO F-16s! "Stop trying to blow up the plane, or we will blow up the plane!" I understand they have to worry about a hijacking, but...wow. Imagine looking out the window of the plane, and thinking, "Now, what could THOSE things do? What is their sole purpose for tailing us?"

UPDATE: Okay, my NEW favorite part is that Smoke Boy was heading to visit a convicted Al Qaeda terrorist. "Better lay low, this is controversial. I sure am nervous. Tell you what....I'll just duck into this restroom for a quick smoke!"

What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the primary purpose of the F-16's is to observe and probably visually communicate with the pilots. (Maybe they have some sort of secret sign?) The idea that they'll threaten to shoot the plane down if the terrorist doesn't surrender does seem a bit over the top.

T. Hunt

Anonymous said...

Big $$$$$ to keep us safe from second hand smoke. No price is too high to keep the weak minded feeling safe.

ericmc said...

never leave your wingman
NEVER