Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lang may yer lum reek.

So many thing pass, and life is long.

Here is scan of a picture I have had in my office for more than 20* years.  It is Angus and the EYM.  I think the EYM was about 10 months old, and this was taken just after we had moved to NC from TX.  Seems like a long time ago.  The EYM is now 23, living in Chile, teaching at UDD, and applying to grad schools.

Angus and I were so much older then.  We are younger than that now.  Lang may yer lum reek.
*typo corrected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a 25 year old picture of someone who is now 23?

Jeremy Norton said...

Wow! Time really flies! Great post!

Angus said...

Great pic Mungo. put a smile on my face on a tough day. thanks.

Here's tae us; wha's like us? Gey few, and they're a' deid

Angus said...

Oh and yes, I do have shoulder-length hair in that picture!