Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rasslin'

As a kid, I was never big into cartoons. I loved rasslin'.  You know, old school, with these guys:





The WWF boom of the 80's was terrible for me because the rasslin' was so terrible. Hulk Hogan couldn't/wouldn't work. It was all gimmicks and 'roids.

But here's a  human interest story about two really bad wrestlers from the 80's; Jake Roberts and Dallas Page.

Turns out that yoga is not just for sissies anymore!

Nice to see these two old farts can still get over on gullible internet scribes.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch the wrestling documentary "Beyond the Mat". It's the darkest thing I have seen in a while. One of the WWF guys said that Jake the Snake demanded crack cocaine or else he wouldn't show up for work.

Anonymous said...

I knew DDP was doing yoga thanks to this video where he helped an injured vet walk again--very inspirational: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448